Everything you need to know about the EB-5 Visa Process
The Process is Simple
1. Complete City Center West Orange’s Investment Documents.
2. Transfer $900,000 plus Administration and Legal fees to City Center West Orange / EB-5 Florida Real Estate Regional Center.
3. Supply information to the Immigration Law Firm (American Lawyers International).
4. The Immigration Law Firm will prepare the complete EB-5 application package (I-526) and submit it to the Department of Immigration. After the I-526 is filed, the law firm can, subject to visa availability, file an I-485 for an investor and their family if they are in the USA on a valid non-immigrant visa, such as a tourist, business, or student visa. The I- 485 allows the family to live in the USA while waiting for their Green Cards. They will be able to obtain work permits, travel documents, and send children to public school. Separate fees and costs apply.
5. The Department of Immigration will approve your documents and return your approval for a Temporary Green Card in 6 to 9 months from the date of filing - dependent upon USCIS backlog. Your Temporary Green Card will be valid for the next 24 months. After 24 months, you will be given a Permanent Green Card.
6. After five years, including the two years of the Temporary Green Card, the EB-5 applicant may apply for USA Citizenship.
7. There are no restrictions on where the applicant may live or what they may do in the USA.